Friday, January 17, 2014

18 lessons I’m glad life has taught me

18 lessons I’m glad life has taught me

The number 18 is an important number to me. Its significance in the Hebrew numerology is profound. For instance, the eighth letter in the Hebrew alphabet, CHET and the tenth letter--Yud, both form the word "chai" meaning "alive" or "living. I was born on the 18th of January ….
Today, I share 18 things that I have learned and know to be true. Have a great day today my family and friends.
1. God exists.
2. I am where I am today because of God.
3. Prayer change things.
4. Your gift can make room for you.
5. Be careful what you say, life and death are in the power of the tongue.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. You can experience true love more than once in a lifetime.
8. The grass is definitely greener on the other side and so is the water bill.
9. Heartbreak can make you hard! But don't let it make you bitter.
10. Don’t try to change people. They will hate you for it.
11. You don’t need an entire lifetime to fully know and understand someone.
12. Family is everything.
13. One way to tarnish a good name is serving in government.
14. No one is indispensible. No one is irreplaceable.
15. Money answers all things.
16. There are three types of people you will meet- some for a reason, some for a season, and some for a lifetime.
17. Being fit doesn't mean you're healthy.
18. If you can FORCE a horse to the river, you can equally FORCE it to drink.

1 comment: